Policy for purchases through cryptocurrencies (cryptovaluables)
Through its sales page, Monastery Couture accepts payment through cryptocurrencies or cryptovalues. Therefore, the following clauses are developed for payment in this way, which tacitly accepts the person making the payment.
We accept payment with the following cryptocurrencies or cryptovalues: Bitcoin, Ethereum, USD Coin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dai, Bitcoin Cash.
1. Choose the products you wish to order.
2. Once you have them, check out your purchase.
3. Enter the data requested for billing and shipping.
4. Select the type of shipment.
5. Choose "coinbase commerce" as payment method, this option will send you to the page where you will follow the instructions to make the payment through this platform.
6. Once the payment is made and confirmed, it will be shipped.
TERMS OF RETURN.
If your case fits our return policies, you will be refunded the money paid, but not the cryptocurrency. Please note that refund of items paid with cryptocurrency is processed by transfer to your bank account. The bank transfer will be made in the amount and in the currency indicated as the price of the items on the website where the purchase was made.
To access the refund of the amount paid, you must contact us by email at email@example.com or WhatsApp line +57 317 586 1430.
Please note that for the transfer of the value paid, we must first receive the purchased product in the same condition you received it, unused and with the original labels, meeting all the requirements of our return policies. Once the approval of your refund is confirmed, you will be notified through your mail or number.
For the transfer of the money you will be asked for the following documents:
- Identity document.
- Bank certificate.
- Any other document that the company deems necessary.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.